Thursday, March 23, 2006

Manna and quail from heaven

I finally went to Sal and Carvao's tonight. People have been telling me for a few months that I needed to check it because, as we all know, I like to eat. It may or may not be one of the first things that people learn about me:) In any case, tonight was the magical moment. Kat and I were honored to be the token females for Mark's small group outing at this fine establishment. If you haven't been there yet, you should definitely make it a priority. Unless you're a vegetarian. Then you might want to steer clear. This place is all about meat. Brazillian meat. Delicious meat. The waiters are constantly coming to your table, bringing skewers of meat (lamb, pork, steak, chicken, etc.), meeting your every need. It almost brought tears to Mark's eyes. I don't know how else to describe this experience. What I do know is that if you could marry a restaurant, this just might be a good one to partner with for the rest of your life. A special thanks to the men of Mark's small group who allowed Kat and I to "crash" the man club (don't worry, we were invited). And an extra special thanks to Oliver for proving once again what a gentleman he is. Ladies, are you paying attention here? Maybe I should start a Harvest dating service...

1 comment:

the Gat said...

Fogo de Chao is better. Unfortunately, more expensive.