Sunday, May 07, 2006

Big Bad Bobby

From the dream I had last night:
I was hanging out at U.S. Cellular Field but I didn't have a ticket to the game, I think because I was just stopping by on my way home from work. Somehow I got to go into this area in front of the lower box seats which was like the bullpen but not because it was sectioned off by a chain link fence. And there were no pitchers warming up. So I was just hanging out there, checking out the game. I think I might have been talking to friends who were sitting in the crowd. Then Bobby Jenks came over to me and we were talking. He told me he remembered me, which made me really happy. Also, in my dream, he was not married. He kept hugging me and telling me how great it was that I came and that we could talk. Then he said that he wished he had known that I was coming (at this point in the dream we appeared to have known each other for longer) because he would have made arrangements for me to have really good seats. He told me that his mom was at the game today and he really wanted her to meet me. I tried to be nonchallant, like it was no big deal to meet his mom but inside, I was really excited, although I think I was more excited that he appeared to have such a high opinion of me. Who knew? Me and Bobby Jenks: Best Friends Forever.

2 comments:

donna said...

and ever and ever...

HopefulLSW said...

Awww. That's why we're friends! Good times.