Monday, May 08, 2006

Observations from the Road

There appears to be an unusually large amount of roadkill today. Just about every street I used today had some form of dead animal. While going 60 mph down 75th street, I could swear I saw a dead anorexic donkey. But that doesn't make much sense.

Did you know that the Yorkville Police Dept. has a car for their Cadet Officer? Neither did I. Sounds pretty self important with not much experience to back it up. I think they could have come up with a better way to spend their extra tax dollars.

1 comment:

the dreamer said...

haha--Yorkville. a) That's where the cutest little White Sox fan ever lives, so I'm jealous you were there, b) My brother actually has a friend on the YPD, and c) They have major tax dollar issues. As in, they're contemplating taking away all HS extracurricular activities so there's money for, ya know, school. Ah, urban/suburban sprawl.