Sunday, June 11, 2006

Where did she go?

It's true it's been awhile since I've been able to post anything. First, I moved to a new apartment. I upgraded from the loft to a room with a door, bathroom, and walk in closet. I miss Jen a bunch but I adore my new room! Second, Donna and I were without internet access for 2 weeks. My friend Julie was nice enough to let me use her computer to check my email every few days but it was hard enough just trying to stay on top of my correspondence (sounds official doesn't it?) Third, I finally went on my Grand Canyon hike with Hike for Discovery through The Leukemia and Lymphoma Society. It was amazing, beautiful, challenging, inspiring, great, wonderful, fantastic! Donna and I did a 7 hour hike on the Keibab trail and I was really proud of myself for how well I did. The training did a great job to prepare me. I can't wait to go back!

No comments: