Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Gotta love those cousins

My cousin Patrick (lone fellow Sox fan amongst our relatives) married Felicia in the Dominican Republic June 17. They held a reception for family and friends in Kenosha, WI Saturday night and much fun ensued. I am so happy for them both! Other things I was happy about: dancing the night away and eating prime rib. Delicious!

me, Heather (Jon's wife), and Kelli (Adam's fiancee) who is now bound and determined to set me up with her brother who just got back from Iraq, I'm not sure how I feel about that idea but she seems very happy about it

Me and the boys: Jon, Pat, Adam, and Zack

I managed to get them all out on the dance floor, even Jon. And he was still sober! My aunt told me that I'm the only one who could get him to do that. It's true. There's almost nothing my cousins wouldn't do for me. Let that be a lesson to any guy who breaks my heart- they will hunt you down!

5 comments:

kibeebs said...

so glad you had fun at the reception. didn't have a chance to ask you how that was. i met more harvest people when we went to see gabe's apartment. so nice. did jill talk to you about it at all?

HopefulLSW said...

She told me some stuff. I heard Gabe's new place is NICE! What were your impressions of the Harvest people? :)

derfman said...

Set up, eh? If her bro is that guy Pat, he looks pretty cute. Wait, err, uh, not that I would know about that or anything...

HopefulLSW said...

No, no, Pat is my cousin, the one who just got married. I do have a pretty attractive family don't I? I've never met her brother but I'll have to get your opinion once I do.

derfman said...

P.S., You look nice in that little black dress. Got to compensate for my last post.