Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Grandmas are Great!

My grandma told hospice RN Beth that I seem to have found my calling in this line of work and that she is proud of me. How sweet is she? Of course, she also told Beth that she really wants me to get married! Bless my family's hearts. It doesn't bother me though because they are all wonderful, loving people and I am blessed to have them in my life. Plus my grandma makes a mean batch of chicken noodle soup and the best desserts you have ever tasted! Beth told me that Aunt Teresa is her favorite patient and Chaplain Ron called to tell me that he got his picture taken with Aunt Teresa (to help her remember who all the team members are) so he felt special. I know I'm biased but it's always nice when other people recognize how great your family is.

Something that made me laugh this afternoon. We get text messages from the office throughout the day, usually regarding meeting times or if a patient needs supplies or has died. Here it is: "Pt. XYZ at CDH has expired, Ron was singing to her."

No comments: