Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Only in my dreams

The other night I dreamt that I was at church on Sunday when all of a sudden I realized that the Sox game started at 10:30 am instead of 1 pm like I had thought. I was really mad about it because a) Brooke and I have bleacher seats and b) I'm making a sign for us to hold up. I was trying to figure out if I could leave church early (without being singled out by Pastor Ron) and still get to The Cell on time and if I would also have time to make said sign as I had apparently forgotten. Then I realized that I was at the 11 am service and I really should have gone to the 9 am service if I was going to the game. At which point I looked at my ticket and realized that the game was for next week. Phew!

I was paranoid enough to double check my ticket when I woke up. The game is this Sunday at 1:05 pm as usual. I bought the posterboard yesterday. Everything seems to be in order so look for me and Brooke on TV!

1 comment:

the dreamer said...

haha.

The classic "oh-I'm-late-for-something-and-now-I'm-screwed-forever" dream plotline ... featuring Harvest and the White Sox. It's like I'm dreaming in a mirror.