Monday, January 15, 2007

Nashville Birthday Getaway

A weekend with my 2 best friends? What more could a girl ask for? Celebrating #27 was great fun, whether we were caffeine consumers, gabbing over breakfast, shopping at my new favorite boutique- Scarlett Begonia, or checking out some great bands (Bang, Bang, Bang and The Features) at Mercy Lounge. The tequila shots didn't hurt either! Tracy and Joel have stepped up their campaign on why I should move to Nashville. Unfortunately God does not seem to agree with that plan for now. At least I have another great season with the White Sox to look forward to- I bought my 2007 tickets today!

2 comments:

kibeebs said...

sounds like a great birthday!! 27 is going to be awesome for you. i can feel it. and everybody knows i'm gifted in future foresight. (?) glad you're back.

HopefulLSW said...

I really really really like your prediction/future foresight. That's one of the many reasons why I keep you around!