Friday, February 09, 2007

No plans yet?

Too much has happened in the last month for me to write now but I was concerned that some loyal readers might not have Valentine's Day plans yet so I felt compelled to help out. FYI: the White Castle on Lake and Indian Trail in Aurora is still accepting reservations for V-Day. Also FYI: if you follow through on this "advice" you might as well consider yourself in the midst of a messy break up fight now. Is White Castle the new hot spot for romance? Count me out if so.

3 comments:

casi said...

Ha ha! I love that you posted about this. I laughed so hard when I saw their sign a couple weeks ago saying "accepting reservations for Valentine's Day"!

kibeebs said...

i did the same thing when i saw that. i thought that was so funny. and when i told people about it they thought i was lying. i think you were one of those people - but whatever. you're always mocking me and stealing my ideas....

HopefulLSW said...

There's no idea stealing here. I called Donna at work the first time I saw the sign- she couldn't believe it either!
(Yay to Casi for her first comment here!)