Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Tadahito

One of the saddest parts of coming home Friday night? Listening to the Sox game on the radio (we won!) and discovering that Gooch had been traded. Brooke and I were horrified by this. I looked at her mournfully and said, "No more Tadahito cheer." We said the cheer in our saddest voices for one last time.
I say Tada, you say Hito.
Tada.
Hito.
Tada.
Hito.

I'll miss you Gooch. Say hi to Aaron for me. I'm dreaming of a day when we will be together once more. P.S. Thanks for beating the Cubs yesterday!

In breaking news, we have apparently traded Mackowiak for a Padres pitcher. Now I don't have my Mackowiak cheer either! What the crap? And could it get any worse? The Red Sox are trying to take my Jermaine Dye away from me!

1 comment:

the todd said...

I too will miss messing up the Tadahito cheer. But realy with all this loss, it just means more time for new cheers. Do you have a Josh Fields cheer yet? I am working on my Danny Richar cheer.