Sunday, July 13, 2008

Bumper Sticker Thievery

While I was visiting my good friend Christy in Holland, MI, someone stole my Barack Obama bumper sticker again. Apparently Holland dwellers, or at least those in Christy's apartment complex, are not similarly enamored with Obama. I had to laugh when I realized that the sticker was MIA. Never fear, faithful readers. Where there's a will, there's a Barack Obama bumper sticker on the way.

(In good news, I had an otherwise fantastic time with Christy. We shopped, hit the beach, watched some movies, and, of course, ate some delicious food! I left at 8 this morning to go to my family reunion. I seriously adore my family! You would not believe the amount of food that is available at our reunion. I brought my famous whiskey cake, which was a big hit. I had a great time catching up with everyone. My uncle let me see the new kittens- he banned everyone else from the barn. And my cousin Adam finally won money off the chicken poop lotto. All in all, a good day!)

No comments: