Sunday, October 26, 2008

Break Time

Tuesday morning I will leave for my first vacation in 14 months. I cannot even tell you how excited I am for a whole week off from work! I've had a day or two off here and there in the past year but it has just not been enough. I've been burned out since at least the spring but none of my vacation plans have worked out until now. I'm headed to Boston and Maine with a friend and plan to eat, shop, and hike to my heart's content. Part of me will miss my patients but a bigger part of me is glad not to carry the burden of my job for this week. I guess I'll know when I get back if I need to be more serious about finding a new job or if I just needed a little break to feel rejuvenated again. Only time will tell. In the meantime, I hope all of my loyal readers will enjoy their work weeks! (That's not being mean- I've sat back this past year and watched you all go on vacation while I had to work. Now it's my turn!)

No comments: