Tuesday, January 12, 2010

The Big 3-0

I recently moved out of my 20s and took a trip with my mom to celebrate, hence my delayed posting. While I'm not entirely happy about turning 30 (not because of the age itself but because I'm not where I thought I'd be by this time), I'm determined to embrace it. As you can guess by this blog's title, at the very least I'll never look my age. Hopefully this official age will reassure my patients in the face of my youth.

It's been about a year since I changed this blog from a personal and professional perspective to professional-only. It's been neat to be featured on various Palliative Care Grand Round issues (check out Pallimed for the latest) and gain more professional contacts and readers in the process. I can guarantee that I never thought I'd be in this position when this blog first began. So thank you, readers, for sticking with me.

I've come up with a poll on the top right side of the page. I'd like to see what you all are interested in hearing about. Please take a minute to choose which topic you'd like to see featured more often. The poll will be up all month so do as Illinoisans do- vote early and often. (OK, we don't all do that in this great state but with another primary election drawing near, I couldn't resist!)

2 comments:

SocialWrkr24/7 said...

Oh, I hope I write such a calm, centered post when I turn 3-0 in two months! I am NOT feeling that way about it right now!

As for the survey... I need to think about it, I would enjoy more of all of it! :)

Happy Birthday!

risaden said...

Still so young!