Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Update

This Sunday I head back to the Center for Loss and Life Transition in Ft. Collins, CO for another bereavement training. My laptop is on the fritz so I won't be able to post until I'm back in town- hopefully my laptop will be healthy by then!

If time and my memory permit, I'll have to tell you about the on-call visit on Sunday with a bedside singing family and Monday's daylong visit for the death of a patient. Yep, it's been one of those weeks where I know I'm helping people and making a difference.

On another note, I've come up with a goal of reaching 50 followers for this blog. I've come a long way from the days when just a few friends and family frequented here. I'm honored by the comments and emails that let me know this blog has been a good resource or has opened their eyes to end of life issues. I'm at 40 now (and at 37 when I first wrote this goal down!) so if you'd like to keep up with my posts, click on the Follower tab to the right. Thank you!

And stay tuned for a big announcement in the coming months...any guesses?

No comments: